Permission-based Newsletter Marketing comes out to be the best and most cost-effective way to connect to your buyers. It has been a proven technique to increase customer engagements and thus impacting your conversion rate if done correctly.
Correctly, so how do you do this correctly. Herein we give you some suggestions to get more out of your newsletter campaign.
- Choose the right newsletter marketing provider, preferably the main ones like mailchimp.com, benchmark email, or constant contact. They give you mailing credits on a subscription basis but have the right tool to make your email get delivered in the buyer’s inbox and not in his spam box. To know more about how you can avoid spam folders in the Email Campaign.
- Send a welcome email with an introduction following the benefits of buying thru you. A strong reason for why to choose you.
- Create a system that identifies and sends abandoned cart emails directly to the buyers. You may add a coupon code cause most of the time, a user abandons a cart due to the price issue.
- A lot of e-commerce businesses send notifications for order creation, dispatch, or delivery. You can use a marketing message there to invoke a repeat buy from the same customer.
Ok, now you got an order, and it is shipped, delivered, and done. How do you get the buyer to respond or get engaged?
- Send him a form to rate your service and product; this is a good tool to know you are on the right track, and most of the time, buyers give you constructive feedback for you to accept and work on.
- Product info email can be sent to the buyers, including links to the manuals and other important contact numbers, which can be used if he needs support on the product, maybe for warranty or installations.
- A lot has happened email can be sent maybe after a certain period telling the buyer about the latest product line added to your store since his last purchase.
- You may celebrate a product purchase anniversary by sending your buyer a reminder of his purchase.
To sum up, just ask yourself a question when sending out an email that does that mail creates value for the buyer, or is it a sure shot communication which will make him click the SPAM button on his mailbox.